1. Identification of the company name of the person responsible for the file
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce we inform you of the social data of the entity:
- Company name: INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL
- Residence: Spain
- Telephones: 96 269 07 22
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Pol. Ind. La Foia, Street In Project Nº10 B. Nave 18, 46510, Quartell, Valencia, (Spain).
- N.I.F / C.I.F .: B97179311
- Object: retail
- Registered data: Valencia Mercantile Registry Volume 7110, Folio 172, Page V 82026 Inscription 1
2. General information.
The registered User may at any time unsubscribe automatically as a User of the website, without this decision being retroactive, by Internet or by telephone on the number 96 269 07 22 or by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its WebSite, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who fail to comply with these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that result from its application.
3. General Conditions
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions of use, and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service of which enjoy, refraining from using the site http://it3dprinters.com/, in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, of the rest of Users or in general of any third.
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User is obliged, in the use of http://it3dprinters.com/ to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form against morality, public order, fundamental rights and public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, of any User, or in general of any third party. Or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal operation of them.
- The User must properly guard the “User Name” and the “Password” provided by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL, as identifying and enabling elements for accessing the different services offered on the Website, pledging not to yield its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages that may arise from their improper use. The use of robust and complex passwords is recommended so that it is not easily intelligible. Also, the use of alphabetic and numeric characters for the password is recommended. The User will be responsible for the expenses and for the damages and losses caused by the use of the Services by any third party that uses his / her password / s and user’s name / s due to a non-diligent use or the loss of the same by the User
- Not destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL or third parties.
- The User will not impede the use of the Service INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL of another User nor the use of similar services by another entity.
- The User in particular must abstain from performing any act contrary to the rules that regulate, the protection of personal data, the market and consumers, Intellectual Property, tax regulations, and honor, privacy and privacy. image and good name of people or entities.
- The User is prohibited from deleting, evading or manipulating the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL or its owners incorporated into the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices and any information mechanisms that may contain the content.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL may, in its sole discretion, terminate the service immediately, if the User’s conduct is not in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website in order that they can be known by the Users.ç
4. Intellectual and industrial property
1. The structure, design and presentation of the elements [graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection] are protected by intellectual property rights owned by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out by virtue of the express authorization of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL and, in any case, they must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL. You will only be authorized to reproduce [print or download] for private use of the content provided on the website.
2. The use of distinctive signs [brands, commercial names] is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
. Exemption from liability.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL will not be responsible:
In general, regarding the improper use of the website owned by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL.– Users must make proper use of the website, in accordance with the above conditions and terms, without any liability being held by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL for improper use.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies. – INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the network of data connection, in the server or in any benefits.
Regarding access by third parties to its system INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL will adopt the necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the aforementioned data.
This website may contain links to other third-party sites whose content INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL can not control. Its inclusion is for informational purposes, not implying the acceptance or guarantee by INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL of the contents of said web pages. Therefore, INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL disclaims all liability in relation to them, as well as for any damage that may be caused for any reason in your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files. INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL to the extent permitted by applicable legislation, does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of this website or its content for technical reasons, security, control or maintenance of the service, for failures due to the server that hosts the contents or other intermediaries or suppliers, for attacks against the computer system, or for any other reasons that arise from causes beyond its control, so it is exempt from any liability, direct or indirect, for the same.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is not responsible for any faults, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user’s computer system or to the files or documents stored in it, that are caused or are derived from the capacity or quality of your computer system or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application in the computer that is used for the connection to the contents of the web, the quality of your connection or Internet access, due to a malfunction of your browser, or by the use of computer applications whose versions are not updated or the corresponding user license is not obtained.
INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL is exempt from liability for any claim regarding the intellectual property rights of the articles and images published on its website, and does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity and validity of the contents of this website, whether own, from third parties, or linked to other websites, being totally exempt from any liability arising from the use thereof
In general, the relations between INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 3D PRINTERS SL and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction, the parties submitting for any litigious issue derived from this agreement to the Courts and Courts of residence of the User (Spain).
If a competent court considers any provision or provisions of this agreement to be contrary to the law, such or such provisions shall be rewritten in a manner that reflects as faithfully as possible the intentions of the parties, while the other provisions shall remain in force and applicable. .
In the event that any of the clauses of this Agreement prove invalid or unenforceable, the valid or applicable part and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in force and enforceable.